Friday, June 11, 2004

My first official post after so long. Still figuring out how do i use this blog. The past week could have been so much better, quarrelled with mark most of the time..Long Distance relationship sucks! Mark sucks too, fancy adding some unknown stranger whom he doesnt know and he still has the cheek to tell me, it becoz he can't be bothered with friendster? He thinks its a DARN GOOD valid reason? Hell NO it isn't! Its total CRAP! Pretended not to hear me when i question simply great actor i must say. Living the rest of my life with him has no longer became an item in my agenda, disappointment from him time and time again has worn me out. I really must start moving on. Hope someone better will come along and pick me out of this hellish relationship.
When will he learn? What is his reason? To boost his own EGO? I'm not a guy, guess i'll never know then..

No comments: