Monday, March 31, 2008

Remember to bring ID when buying SIM cards

Spent my day travelling to Lucky Plaza, to help my House helper, Aunty Sheila register her SIM card.

To all who don't know yet, please note that each time you want to purchase a SIM card be it pre paid or post paid, you will be required (BY LAW) to produce your identification documents. This is something that my helper overlooked, so we had to specially make a trip down to register the card else she will not be able to use the card tat she bought and she cannot contact her family and she doesn't have extra $$ to buy another SIM card cause she already spent it to buy this particular brand's! So yeah, all these reasons egged me to bring her down to Lucky Plaza and have it settled ASAP.

All should be fine now. Hope her card works tomorrow as promised by the guy at the counter.



*******

Now for something chirpier. My friend sent me this picture earlier which had me laughing out loud for a really long time. Hope this will cheer you up as much as it did for me. For your amusement... (see image)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/16201371@N00/2375571206/in/photostream

No comments: