Monday, March 13, 2006

tomorrow is monday..

Another week gone by so quickly.

Weirdly from the party animal i used to be, i'm feeling tamed recently.
I love being at home now and many times i wished i was at home instead of out.
But of coz i would still, never waste a friday and saturday night away.

The world has been kind, my friends are too.

To Mich and Lily, thanks girls for keeping in mind my VS request and for passing to me the spree address.
To PJ, thanks for inviting me to the dinner paid for by your boss. He's quite yandao ah. Too bad old and taken. ;p
To Wendy, thanks for paying on de cab fare and refusing to take my $$ and for helping me with the music thingy.
To Ber, Ching and D thanks for constantly chatting with me on msn whenever i'm bored during work! keke.

Good nite world.

4 comments:

The Green Dildo said...

RAWR!

and people wonder why MSN kills productivity at work. :P

efilsidas said...

time of the night to get reflective ya? Sounds like ure abt to do something silly...haha

Cheer up...friends like me may be farway but we still check on u time to time...:)

Prissy said...

haha.. it doesnt kil productivity. I say it improves! Stress that time can chat to destress... free therapy!

Prissy said...

muahaha! JASON!!! thanks ah.. nt killing myself anytime so soon la.. will tell u in adv if i am! :P