Friday, December 09, 2005

Where is the love?

Its friday today! I've been slacking ever since morning...

I have no mood to work...
I went for a 2 hour break...
I read every single person blog in my list...
I played a game of scrabble in games.com...
I have the emptiest msn list today...
I have no one to chat with me...
I am counting down to salsa class...
I bought a pair of heels during lunch in preparation for salsa...
I walked to Maxwell (which is freaking far by the way) in my new shoes...
I walked back from Maxwell (which is freaking far too) in my new shoes...
I have work to do but it is FRIDAY!!

I love christmas as i always did... It has been 4 years since i celebrated Christmas as a SINGLE - but i'm not worrying cause erm...I HAVE FRIENDS that loves me!

I have nothing interesting to say or share.. I am just really bored.

Life never fails to amaze me.
I marvel at the happenings everyday, every hour, every minute..
Life is too wonderful to be sad. Life is too short to be sitting down here to blog. But it is the best i can do right now. I am very impress with blogs that are long and descriptive.. I wish i could write like them, describing every single moment, detail and thought of my day in words. Those are definitely 100% more interesting to read compared to mine..

I wish i was more interestingly descriptive but i am absent-minded... I can think about a million and one thing this moment and forget about it totally in about 20 mins or so... so when i start a blog with a topic in mind, i would have forgotten what it is that i wanted to share by the time i'm at the 2nd paragraph...
I am lazy too - My blog often seem to lack opinions and viewpoints but if you know me enough, you will realise that I am too opiniated for my own good.
I wanna share wif all that i am a thinker and i ponder in depth about issues, i laze on my bed and think and try to find solutions to solve or just ways to make myself feel better. But the thing is often, before i find my answers - i fall asleep.

I am according to someone.. too bo chup..
I am more bo chup than ever now...
I am really tired... In the past weeks...
I have learnt to stop myself from crying.
I have learnt to stop myself from loving (it is a really painful process).
I am not ready to love again.
I am now trying to move away from the source of pain. But is it what i want?

Do we all become enemies when a relationship sour, must we?
Do we become strangers again when we are no longer a couple?
Is moving and hiding away really the best solution and best way for one to move on?
Why is it that 2 person can fall in love and not maintain that love?
Why is it that when someone wants you bad enough, they will do everything to get you and when they have you they want someone else?

Is the world really that evil? Or am i just too idealistic for the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.. you just have to pick up yourself again. When a door closes, there is always another new door that is opened for you somewhere else. You wouldn't just stay single for long long time. You got so much good qualities. Right?? Don't be despair.

Not in all case that a couple will turn enemies or strangers, it is always how you handle and how you faced it.

Moving and hiding isn't the best way to solved everything.. Best way is to live your life never ever better and find someone better than him. Shows him that he make the wrong choice.

Can't deny the fact but yes.. guys would do anything for you when they are courting you, but not all guys would want someone else when they have you. you just gotta find out who is really in love with you and who is not.

Anyway try unload everything off your mind. Look forward and don't think abt the past, you will feel better, trust me.

Anonymous said...

Love is all around ya! it's in the air that you breathe!

u just got da love "flu".. so u sneezed alil.. feel alil sore.. get a lil numb.. most pp dun die from "flus" even thou while they are getting tortured.. they believe that they might nvr recover..

so yea..

you will be able to smell the scent of love again...

it will come.. it will... ; )

Anonymous said...

thank you anonymous.. whoever you are. :D

Thank you too loo loo.. :) -pris-

Anonymous said...

No prob.. you are always welcome. you know the number to call.. :)