Sunday, January 23, 2005

Time flies...

Its scary how the time moves at the most amazing speed. It feels as if i've just posted my latest blog yesterday but in fact my last update was made a week ago.
This week seemed to have zoomed past, without me noticing.

Met up with my poly mates Alex, Benjamin, Junhong, Lily, Zane and Zizi.
It was really nice, i think its my second time meeting them since we graduated in June 2004. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with them, it feels great crapping around and laughing at each others' silly jokes. After so long...

Alex was unusally quiet that night, he seemed like a changed man - even his favourite topic "SEX" didn't seem to make perk up..
Benjamin is our very own Singapore Poly Slyvester - Haha.
Junhong as usual, seemed very far away and always having views very different from us. Entertaining us quite abit with his abstract ideas and highly complicated ideas.
Lily as usual was the groups chatterbox, no gathering would be lively without her loud jokes.
Zizi changed alot. She looks chio'er now. Aussie water must be better.
Zane joined us later after work. I think she slimmed down a little bit.

Will post up the pics as soon as i get it. It has been really fun. I love those guys and those great years in poly. It really hard to get everyone out these days, but i'm glad the few of us made the effort to meet up.

Really looking forward to next meeting, which i hope is soon!

No comments: