Thursday, February 28, 2008

about ...

okie. rek just scared the shit out of me, saying how i could get into trouble with the law for blogging about sensitive/racist issues.

And so i would like to clarify tat, in all due respect. I love the Muslim community and I totally adore Singapore for its multi-racial mix. Because this sweet multi-racial mix is the reason why i know Indians eat prata, chapati and they don't eat cow. And Malays eat Mee Soto, Mee Siam and Satay and cannot touch pigs or dogs. And they are usually the people that opens 24 hours so that we can satisfy our craving anytime.

So yea. I will let my previous post stay and take my chances. The worst that can happen is. If the Selamat person googles himself everyday, he will find my post, see how i look like & the things i said about him and maybe send someone to make my disappear from the face of this earth, which might not exactly be a bad ting too coz then i wont have to be around to witness their evil doings and feel lousy and sad about not being able to do anyting about it.

No comments: