Thursday, September 20, 2007

the one about Star Search Top12...

Last night marks the final round of the Star Search Preliminary Round. Somehow everything seems calmer, less crying, less drama - or maybe its just because there are lesser people to crowd the stage as the week passes on.

So now all 12 finalist are out! Can check out the Star Search webbie to find out who they are. Congratulations to all of them, please do me a kind favor and NOT ask me who I think will win.


While surfing through some polls on xin.sg, i came across the photo shoot that we did during the earlier days and playing back those images of what went on at the photo shoot that day brings a smile to my face.

Looking at the photos, I remember what a hard time we had that day, trying to angle our face to capture the light, so that we will all have seemingly super sharp jawline.
To top it off, we all had to do the Jawline jawline thing without smiling (aka acting cool) and for the first time in my life, i felt that not smiling was the hardest thing to do ever!
Because of the way my lips were structured, i keep getting comments like, eh this picture cannot la, she's smiling!! and i would be thinking "eh! i never smile wat! I really never smile! why you all keep saying i SMILE! arrr!!"

In the picture above the message we were trying to give is "we are cool, but we are not proud beings", sooooo wat do you think? Did we manage to give you guys that "FEEL" (a term frequently used in the industry).

No comments: