Monday, October 09, 2006

Not so private anymore



In continuation to the previous post...

Here are pictures from my mummy's birthday.

I realise, my mum knows the existance of this blog. I'm feeling kinda weird.

Didn't try to put to words those feelings yet but, hmmm.i'm not too excited with that idea though.

I seldom share my sadness with them, which i sometimes do in my blog.

Now that she knows, i dun like the idea that i might cause her to worry, with what i might write.



But still, its cute how she came into my room and saw me photo-shopping the pictures and she chirpily went:



Mum: you going to put these pictures up in your that erm.. blogger thing ah....

Me: Yup, wah~ you so high tech ah, also know what is blogging?

Mum: *smiling proudly* hehe, yeah Daphne showed me.



:)




No comments: