Monday, March 06, 2006

No blues today

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.4
Mind:
6.4
Body:
6.8
Spirit:
7.9
Friends/Family:
6.2
Love:
3.8
Finance:
7.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Despite being extremely excruciating busy. I stole a little bit of time off to read blogs. Then I came across Danny’s blog and extended my stolen time a little more by taking up this quiz. I dun really understand the meaning of the statistics but statistics show i'm super low on love! WTH! How can?

After taking de test, frankly i wonder about the purpose of this test/quiz, serves no purpose at all. The questions they ask all so weird one, how can use that to rate ur life, who says life needs to be rated anyway! I'm posting it because i answered it and since they have a HTML link, i added it to make my page look more attractive - wishfully =p.

It’s Monday. Like AGAIN! So soon. So happening. So looking forward to coming Friday. I still haven’t got time to do the tagged thingy but well i'll do it eventually on one of the coming Sundays - i'm practicing procastination to ensure that the word will exist forever. Just doing what i can to save something. Similar to the saying "Do one thing good everyday" and i did by saving "PROCASTINATION". ('',)

Happy Monday people!

No comments: