Monday, October 25, 2004

Finally free..

Finally i have the time to sit and blog, very long time since i last blog now i'm filled with so much thoughts that i wanna share. The past two weeks has been extremely packed with activities, i was literally hopping from place to place, a few places a day. Fulfilling my commitments and promises made.

On Jason's comment in one of my entries, he can't be more right when he said as humans we just love to complain. When i had a simple, relax, go-to-school life i complained that it was monotonous and now that I have activities almost everyday, I really would like to complain about how tired i was and always trying to catch up on lost sleep but then again, i dun wish to prove Jason right.

Life is full of surprises, things which i have never thought would happen to me did. In the few weeks that pass, i saw myself in a book, did some catwalk and appeared on tv. Now that all these are over i'm left with an odd feeling nestling within me. The feeling is somewhat a mix between wanting to do such things on a more regular basis and not knowing how i can get myself started and if i'm up to it.
I have never dared to consider this as a career option but now that i have taken a small step towards it, i feel i want to give it a try so that i will not live the rest of my life wondering what if i had done this?

Try to spot me here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One advise, do what you think is best for yourself and live a life of few regrets.

Anonymous said...

something interesting...

http://www.wholivesnearyou.com/viewprofile.php?username=LovelyBird